Friday, November 8, 2013

Suicide Risk #7, Doctor Who Prisoners of Time #10 and X-files season 10 #6

November seems will be my month! Hell yes, you'll find me in the comics shops with three series: Suicide Risk, Doctor Who and X-files!

The months before were pretty a nightmare but the stress was worth, I'm very very happy to worked on two of my favorite tv-show ever and I really enjoyed with the issue of SR; thanks to my friends and my family to supported me and special friends who helped me with the work, like Arianna, Azzurra, Scott and S.

So, here are the first pages of every comic-book series, SR and DW are just came out while X-files will be out by the end of the month.

Kiss! :)







Created & Written by MIKE CAREY
Art by ELENA CASAGRANDE
Colors by ANDREW ELDER
Cover by TOMMY LEE EDWARDS


***









Written by SCOTT & DAVID TIPTON
Art by ELENA CASAGRANDE
Colors by ARIANNA &AZZURRA M. FLOREAN
Cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA


***








Written by JOE HARRIS
Art by ELENA CASAGRANDE with S.C.
Colors by ARIANNA FLOREAN
Colors assist by VALENTINA CUOMO